Thursdays, 6:30 – 7:45 p.m. Note this Series has been extended to April 21
In this series we will be moving from What is to What if. Our guide in this journey will be the Four Pathways of Creation Centered Spritituality as articulated by Matthew Fox.
- March 10: Paying Attention to What is (video below)
- March 17: Path 1 – Awe and delight (Via Positiva)
Awe, wonder, the mystery of nature and all beings, each of whom is a “word of God” (Meister Eckhart)
Commandment: Thou Shalt Fall in Love at Least Three Times a Day
- March 24: Path 2 – Darkness, suffering, and letting go (Via Negativa)
Darkness, silence, emptying. Letting go and letting be. Pain and suffering too are a very real part of our spiritual journey.
Commandment: Thou Shalt Dare the Dark
- April 7: Path 3 – Creativity and imagination (Via Creativa) Generativity
Co-creation with the Divine. Imaginative output. Birthing our projects, riding them into existence.
Commandment: Do Not Be Reluctant to Give Birth
- April 14: Path 4 – Justice and compassion (Via Transformativa)
Relieving the suffering in our world. Compassionate collective action.
Commandment: Be You Compassionate as Your Creator in Heaven is Compassionate
- April 21: Actually this is Just the Beginning
Sits for the Planet
Lectio Divina with Lent Scriptures, Sitting and Walking Meditation…more info
Monday – Friday, 8 – 8:30 a.m.
March 7 – April 15
Ecological Civilization from Emergency to Emergence
Contemplative Dialogue with the work of David Korten…more info
Mondays, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
March 7 – April 11